21/01/2015

Communication spills!


Nowadays, people do not respect each other while communicating. An incident that has happened a few days ago with a relative, when talking about the way people are judging others through only their appearance. So I took her into the topic and gave her my own opinion, she disagreed and stopped listening. Her actions were bothering me, so I gave her a break to just spill out her words on what she was thinking. What I have found out, that she is one of those people who judge a book by its cover. Her actions were clear as crystal that she just wanted to reply back to me in an aggressive way. Therefore, this blog is created for everyone to join and agree or disagree on any topic posted.We will cheerfully accept all opinions. Here is where we will change the bad concept of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment